HigherMe offers a default set of roles and suggested permissions that you can customize to fit your company’s needs. You can adjust these from your Roles & Permissions page, but before you do, here's a quick guide!
We have 4 types of role:
- Company Admin: Has full access and can add/edit other managers as well as making other high-level account set-up decisions
- Store Manager & Regional Manager: Can hire, interview, and onboard candidates but can't edit or create job templates
- Recruiter: Can only view applications and schedule interviews
Company admins are able to choose which roles get which permissions:
Users & Permissions
- Create a new manager: Allows the user to add a new manager to your account.
- Delete a manager: Allows the user to remove another manager’s access to your account.
- Can edit roles & permissions: Allows the user to update and change users and their permission settings. We recommend that only Company admins have this permission.
- Can create templates: Allows the user to add a new job template.
- Can edit templates: Allows the user to change the content and settings of your job templates.
- Can edit jobs: Allows the user to edit jobs at specific locations.
- Can delete jobs: Allows the user to delete jobs at specific locations.
- Can request new resources: Allows the user to request new store locations, jobs, and documents through HigherMe, which can have an impact on your billing.
- Can boost a job: Allows the user to begin sponsored campaigns on external job sites such as Indeed, Craigslist, and more.
- Email notification after boost: This user will receive emails regarding boost performance.
- Allow onboarding: Allows the user to access the onboarding tool.
- Onboarding add new hires: Allows the user to initiate the onboarding process by moving applicants into the onboarding flow or by creating a new hire manually.
- Can finalize onboarding employees: Allows the user to review and finalize new hires' onboarding paperwork, completing the hiring process.
- Can see background check status: Allows the user to view information on new hires' background checks.
- NEW! Can access company user audit notification: Turning this on allows users with this role to opt into receiving a weekly email report of any changes made to managers’ basic information, access to locations, and password resets.
- Can change hiring statuses: Allows the user to update the status (on/off/passive) of your jobs.
- Can change application status: Allows the user to move an application to another stage of the hiring process.
- Daily Digest: This user will have the option to get a daily email with all application and hiring activity from the past 24 hours.
- Email after each notification: This user will have the option to get an email every time your location receives a new application.
- Text after each notification: This user will have the option to get an SMS every time your location receives a new application.
- Receive notifications from managers to finalize onboarding employees: Other managers can send this user requests to finalize new hires' onboarding.
- EEOC reports: Allows the user to view your Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) reports.
- Sourcing report: Allows the user to view reports of which sources your candidates are coming in from.
- AON report: Allows the user to view AON reports.
- Can edit schedule slots for location: Allows the user to set interview time slots location-wide. This is useful if someone other than the direct hiring manager is inviting candidates to interviews!
- Can invite applicants to interview: Allows the user to invite candidates to schedule an interview.
- Can invite applicants to interview for another manager: Allows the user to set up interviews with other managers.
- Reminder before interview: This user will get a notification prior to each interview scheduled with them.
- Alert issues with interview: This user will get a notification if a candidate cancels or reschedules their interview.
Feel free to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice on which permissions to give to each role!