At HigherMe, we’re committed to helping owners and operators hire the best employees. We partnered with 7shifts, an employee scheduling & timesheets integration, to help managers save time and money! 😄 HigherMe's 7shifts integration is absolutely free and very easy to set up.
With 7shifts, managers can:
- keep track of employee availability, time-off, and shift changes
- communicate with employees with the help of built-in communication features
HigherMe and 7shifts 🤝
Manage your business on the go ✈️
With HigherMe, you can review candidates, automate your interview scheduling and send offer letters. Then, once hired, add your new employees to 7shifts to create their schedules.
Find the best employees, and keep them 😎
With tools like viewing their schedule, swapping shifts, and submitting time-off requests, your team is more engaged and less likely to quit. Keeping employees happy from day one boosts staff retention rates, reducing turnover costs.
Stay in compliance with labor standards ✅
Keeping up-to-date with labor laws and regulations can feel like a challenge. With 7shifts, you’ll get an automated break and overtime alerts for staff, and ensure your employees aren’t scheduled for “clopen” shifts.
Already a 7shifts Customer?
Great! Here are the steps to get connected:
- Grab your 7shifts API key from your account. If you aren't sure where to find that, reach out to your 7shifts support rep!
- While logged in to HigherMe, click the Partners option at the top right corner
- Click Configure API Key, and paste your key there. Click Check Key to verify the key.
NOTE: If the key is incorrect, you will not be able to move forward. If you get this error, please reach out to your 7shifts support rep to help verify your API Key.
- Once your API Key has been accepted, you'll need to map your locations in HigherMe to the Locations in your 7shifts account.
- Click Locations on the left side menu, then select Attach on any of the locations that you want to map.
NOTE: Once the locations are mapped, you can Modify the connection at any time from this page!
- In the pop-up window, click +Attach New
- Find the matching location from your 7shifts account in the drop-down menu.
Once your Locations have been configured, you will need to configure all of your Jobs across both systems. This process is similar to locations with a couple of minor differences:
- Each Job needs to be classified with a Position as either an Employee, a Manager, or an Assistant Manager.
- Wage can be entered into this screen to pass over to 7shifts. If your HigherMe job has a wage listed, we will automatically pass that wage to 7shifts. You can override that wage here.
- Wages need to be defined as either Salaried or Hourly.
That's it! Once you've mapped Locations and Jobs, you're ready to hire.
NOTE: When you mark an employee as Hired in HigherMe, they will pass to 7shifts within a few minutes. If you ever have any issues with employees not passing through the integration, you can manually push them through from your Employees dashboard here in the 7shifts configuration dashboard.
Please reach out to our team with further questions, we're happy to help!