HigherMe allows you to track applicants throughout the hiring process, and quickly filter though Applicants at different stages. There are six (6) statuses within HigherMe. Each status indicates a different stage of the hiring process.
- New - Applicant has not yet been reviewed.
- Contacted - Applicant has been invited to interview through our Interview Scheduling Tool or this has been manually set.
- Rejected - Applicant is not a good fit for the position at this time. By default, the applicant will receive an email letting them know but that can be toggled off
- Interviewed - Applicant has been interviewed in phone or in person. This is triggered either manually or when the Hiring Manager confirms they arrived to the interview.
- Hired - You've found an all-star employee!
- Future Candidate - Save applicant for consideration for future job openings.
To view applicants at different stages in the hiring process, select the desired status under Filter by Status in the top search filters.
We encourage you to use our Statuses as much as possible! This helps keep Applicants updated, allows for an organized and simple to use dashboard, and helps your Client Services team know what you're looking for!