One of the great things about HigherMe is the ability to quickly turn your jobs on and have them shared across our partner network of Job Boards. It’s a lot easier than posting your jobs 5 or 6 times to different websites and managing candidates in different places!
Whenever someone applies, we show you how they got to your job with a source tag:
So, where are my jobs posted?
HigherMe uses a variety of different methods to spread your jobs far and wide across the Internet. That means that candidates could find your jobs in a lot of places, and it’s hard to give a definitive list of every single source.
However, here are the top sites to which we share your jobs:
- Facebook Jobs
- Google Jobs
- CareerJet (Web Scraper)
- SimplyHired (Web Scraper)
Notes on Indeed:
There’s no doubt about it, Indeed is a top job board and will likely be your main source of candidates. We suggest using HigherMe’s full partner network over a single source, however, because there’s no guarantee that the right candidate for you will find your job on just that one source.
In order for your jobs to be accepted by Indeed’s job quality search team, please make sure that you are following these terms of compliance:
- Post your job once on one source: If your jobs are already posted on Indeed, they will not accept your jobs from HigherMe as a secondary source. They also will not accept duplicate jobs posted in an attempt to get more organic traffic.
- Makes sure your job titles are simple and generic: Title your jobs as what they are, and nothing more. Don’t use branded job titles, or offer extra information like signing bonuses.
- Jobs posted for as-needed or contract employees are likely to be declined: If you have these kinds of jobs, you will likely have to pay for sponsored visibility by Boosting your jobs.
- Job Posts need to represent an actual offer of employment: Posts for job fairs or hiring events are likely to be declined.
If you feel that your jobs are not receiving organic visibility, you can chat with us at Friends@HigherMe.com to be sure or to take corrective action.
Can I “refresh” my jobs?
HigherMe allows you to keep your jobs in an evergreen state, so they are always available for candidates to apply to them.
Because we allow for this constant availability, your jobs automatically refresh on a schedule that is in compliance with each of our partner sites’ terms of service. For most of these sites, that schedule is every 30 days.
The best way to disrupt this schedule to increase your jobs visibility is to sponsor a job through a paid Boost.
Note: Practices that attempt to disrupt the refresh schedule outside of paid sponsorship are not advised by the HigherMe team. These practices may fall outside of the terms of service of our partner sites, and may lead to your jobs being banned on those networks.