All we need from you to start your first app is your email address. Find a job you want to apply to on our Jobs page, click Apply now!, and enter your email address. From there, you can add to your profile, submit your application, and more. You don't need to set a password yet!
- Enter your email address (the same one you used for your first application) into our login page
- Click on either Sign up or Forgot my password to create a password for your existing account.
Enter your basic info:
- Once you have set up a password and logged back in, you'll be prompted to fill out the rest of your basic profile info such as name, phone number, and address. Double-check that it is all correct!
Finish setting up your profile:
- Enter your education and employment history, skills, and availability. This will be saved in in your profile for future applications!
- Don't have previous education or employment? Just leave this section blank and continue on – you can update this part later.
- Once your profile is set up, you will see the Share your profile option. Turning this on will allow employers on HigherMe to email you if they think you might be a fit for their open roles.
Still have questions? Email HigherMe Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.