Everyday! ✨ BUT, if you do not want to log into HigherMe every day (even though expedience can go a long way 😜), here are some suggestions given if you only can allocate three days to our product:
Weekdays Only: Monday morning, Tuesday evening, and Thursday evening
- Since the weekend does not get a lot of (relative) volume, these applications can be looked at on Monday. Not to mention that they most likely do not expect a response on the weekends.
- Since both Monday and Tuesday receive a lot of night volume, making sure to check at night on Tuesday allows you to respond to a sizable number of candidates within less than 24 hours.
- Remember, Monday-Thursday are when most candidates apply. It is not uncommon for candidates to apply late at night on Tuesdays. Instead of staying up and burning the midnight oil on Tuesday, looking at their applications with those from Wednesday and Thursday ensures you connect in a timely manner with the bulk of your applicants.
The Big Spread: Monday evening, Wednesday evening, and Saturday morning
- While Monday will likely be your longest session, you will take care of all of the weekend applications and the applications from the day most candidates apply on.
- To take care of as many applications within a two-day timeframe as possible, Wednesday night allows you to look at all of the applications from the second-busiest day (Tuesday) and the third busiest day (Wednesday) within 48 hours.
- Since the weekdays are the big days, making sure you see all of those applicants before the next week begins helps give you an edge over any competitors. If you can wake up on Saturday and power through those weekday applications, you’ll be doing great! 💪
No Mondays, Please: Sunday evening, Tuesday evening, Thursday evening
- With this, Sunday evening is when you catch all of the weekend applications since the volume is lower. Without Monday this ensures you aren’t overwhelmed when the next week begins.
- Tuesday nights may be a bit longer in this scenario since both of the busiest days will be rolled into one session, but you’re making sure you don’t leave a lot of candidates waiting for more than two days, which is great. ✨
- You may remember this one from the first scenario: Monday-Thursday are when most candidates apply. It is not uncommon for candidates to apply late at night on Tuesdays. Instead of staying up and burning the midnight oil on Tuesday, looking at their applications with those from Wednesday and Thursday ensures you connect in a timely manner with the bulk of your applicants.