HigherMe automatically posts your jobs to ZipRecruiter within 24 hours of turning your job to Active. Unfortunately, when your jobs are posted by HigherMe, job boards do not provide direct links to the job postings on their side. However, using a few search tricks makes them easy to find! 👀
- First, open up a new window with ZipRecruiter.com and navigate to the Job Search section.
- The most reliable way to find your postings quickly is to use the Zip Code (or Postal Code) in the location, and your HigherMe company name in the search.
- To get your exact HigherMe company name, head to your JOBS page.
- Below the date filters, you'll find the exact company name that postings appear under. Copy that text, as shown below, and enter it into the search:
- This should pull up all of the postings under your company for that area!
NOTE: Job boards control the formatting of postings, and may alter how some of the information in your job postings appear. HigherMe cannot control how job boards choose to display this information or make changes to any individual job board postings.
Still not finding your postings? We're here to help - here's how to reach out!