We do everything we can to ensure that HigherMe works wherever you are, whenever you need it.
Of course, things happen. If you do run into an issue using HigherMe, here are some steps you can take to diagnose what is happening. If this does not resolve your issue, please contact our Support team at email@example.com!
- Your changes may not save correctly if you are using Internet Explorer, a browser that is no longer supported by Microsoft. Instead, we recommend using Google Chrome or another browser such as Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
- Pop-up blockers are known to interfere with HigherMe tools like filters, dropdown menus, and third-party integrations like Checkr and E-Verify. For optimal performance, disable pop-up blockers on all HigherMe pages.
- The Honey Chrome extension is a popular tool that sits on top of websites to search for relevant promo codes and deals. Sadly, this extension can interfere with HigherMe's search filters and action buttons. You can temporarily disable the Honey extension or remove it completely from your Chrome extensions menu (the small 🧩 icon to the right of your address bar). You can also visit HigherMe in an Incognito tab!
Expecting an email from HigherMe but still waiting to receive it? Below are some common issues that can prevent our emails from landing where they need to.
- First, give it a few minutes! In this day and age we might expect instant email communication, but it is not abnormal for an email to take 15 to 30 minutes to deliver.
- Did you unsubscribe from HigherMe emails? Whether you unsubscribed by accident or on purpose, you can resubscribe by clicking here (or by clicking on the Resubscribe button at the bottom of any HigherMe email). Once you've successfully resubscribed, you should receive an email from us confirming that you're back on our list!
Is your email address valid? Double-check that there are no typos in your email address. You can copy and paste your email address into this free email checker to be sure!
- Have you checked your Spam? Our emails might have wound up in your Spam folder – it happens! This is a temporary issue that should normally be resolved within a few days. You can always search your email account for any emails from the senders firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Is your email provider blocking our emails? Some organizations have strict policies that affect which emails get delivered to you. If you think HigherMe emails might be getting blocked by your organization, please add our emails firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your whitelist/safe senders list.
This free tool can help you add to your safe senders list based on your email provider! If an organization controls your email account, please talk to them about adding our domains to your email safe senders list.