TO ADD A USER:
- Select +ADD NEW MANAGER
- Complete their required information, including their role, and click NEXT
- Then, select the locations you want this user to have access too
- Once complete, the new user will receive a log-in email inviting them to set up a password
TO REMOVE A USER:
- Click the 3 dots on the right and select DELETE
- This will prompt a WARNING BOX to confirm if you would like to remove that manager from your account
TO MANAGE USER ACCESS:
- Select the 3 dots on the right and select EDIT
- This will bring up the manager's information. Edit any information from here including their ROLE, email, and locations (on the next page).
- Remember to save!
From this page, you can:
- Search for a Manager
This is useful if you have several managers and want to update/remove a specific person.
- Filter by Location
This is an easy way to confirm which managers have access to each location.
- Add A New Manager
How you can easily add new managers to your account.
- Delete A Manager
Remove a manager's access to your account.
Export a list of all users with access to your account.
- Edit Manager
Use this if you need to change permissions level or location access for a user.
- Reset Password
If one of your managers has trouble logging in, select reset password to send them a password reset request.