Congratulations on getting an interview! 🎉 Sometimes things come up. If you’re looking to reschedule, cancel, or get in touch with the employer, we’re here to help.
- Open your email inbox and search for your "interview scheduled" email sent by HigherMe.
- You should see Reschedule and Cancel buttons at the bottom of the email.
- Clicking the Reschedule button will cancel your existing time slot and take you to HigherMe's interview scheduling tool where you can select a new time. If there are no available time slots listed, contact the employer directly to find a new time.
- Clicking the Cancel button will cancel your interview entirely.
- In that same email, you should see a profile picture and the employer's name. Below the picture, you'll see a link to contact the employer directly if needed.
You’re gonna do great! Good luck.
Still have questions? Email HigherMe Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.