How can I change/update my name on my profile?

by Derek Williamson

Your full name is directly tied to your HigherMe account, which means it cannot easily be changed. If you entered the wrong name, made a spelling mistake, or need to change it for another reason, please contact our Applicant Support Team. If you give us your current full profile name and the new one you want it changed to, we’ll take care of the rest!