HigherMe is an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) that helps connect employers and job seekers! HigherMe is not an employment agency.
HigherMe gives employers a set of tools that allow them to manage their hiring, keeping them in charge of the process. When you apply for a job on HigherMe, your application is sent directly to the employer. HigherMe is not directly involved in any hiring decisions.
- HigherMe is completely free to use.
- Use one main profile to fill out your education, experience, and availability on applications for thousands of jobs!
- Use video cover letters to give you a unique way to stand out and showcase your personality!
- Notification when an employer has changed the status of your application - even if they don't contact you.
- Job matching is based on your address, so you'll only see jobs for employers hiring right now in your area.
- No resume is needed - your profile takes care of that for you!
- Reviews resume - including contacting, interviewing and rejecting
- Invites and sets up interviews with applicants
- Hires applicants