We strive to ensure you always know where you stand with the employer and while we can't control everything, we do what we can to keep you updated. To view the status of your application(s), head over to your APPLICATIONS page.
From here you can see every application you've ever submitted along with their current statuses.
So what do the different statuses mean?
- Submitted - This means your application has been sent to the employer ✨
- Sorry, not selected - Unfortunately, you were not the right fit for this role. Keep looking for that awesome new job!
- Contacted -This typically means that the employer sent you an invitation to interview or has moved your application to that status manually. Be sure to monitor your email inbox and remember to follow up with them directly!
- Interviewed - You've had your interview 🤞
- Hired - CONGRATULATIONS! 🎉 The employer should be reaching out with the next steps.
- Future Candidate - You might be a great fit in the future, but right now the employer is considering others for this role and the employer will keep your application on file for future hiring!
Now you know! Happy job hunting 🙂