So, you found some great candidates and you're ready to interview them?
HigherMe's interview scheduling tool makes it quick and painless to set up your interviews. It's simple:
- From the Applicants Dashboard, click Interview next to the candidate that you want to meet.
- You will be prompted to add the time(s) you are available for interviews at this point.
- You can select multiple days, and multiple time ranges for each day.
- The system will automatically divide this into 30-minute time slots for interviewees to choose from.
- Next, you'll see an overview of your availability and can choose whether you would like to host an In-Person or Phone interview
- Once you click Invite, an email and a text message are sent to the candidate, inviting them to select a time slot for an interview.
- You will be notified when a candidate selects a time slot. That time will automatically be removed from the options for other candidates.
Interview no-shows a problem? Not to worry, HigherMe also reminds candidates the day before their interview of the time and location for their interview, and asks them to confirm their intent to attend.
For a video walkthrough, visit Interview Scheduling Walkthrough
Tip: Add a personal message on the last step to increase your engagement rates with candidates!
Note: If you would prefer longer than 30-minutes for your interview slots, please contact our Client Services team!