If you prefer, you do still have the option to boost your HigherMe jobs to Indeed through your own Indeed account:
Connect your existing jobs
Before you can boost jobs on your own, you'll need to reach out to Indeed and ask them to connect your existing jobs from HigherMe's feed to your own Indeed account.
- Reach out to Indeed via their Contact us form (on Indeed, in the left-hand menu under Tools).
- If you see a Client Success Rep listed there, feel free to contact them directly. If not, no worries! The form will connect you to someone who can help.
- Here is a sample script that you can use:
Our jobs can be found on HigherMe's feed under:
- Source: [insert your company's brand name] – e.g., "Sonic"
- Company name: [insert your company name as it appears on HigherMe] – e.g., "Sonic | ABC Management"
Your rep will be able to set it up so that you can see your HigherMe jobs listed right on your Indeed Jobs dashboard. 🎉
Create a campaign
Once your jobs are connected, you'll have two different ways to start a boost campaign directly from your Indeed account:
- From their Jobs page: simply select the job you would like to boost and click Create campaign, or,
- From their Campaigns page: use the Create campaign button at the top and set up a campaign from scratch.
Now you'll need to adjust your campaign preferences.
- Select the job(s) you would like to boost.
- Set your campaign objective, schedule, and budget.
- Indicate where you would like Indeed to share your jobs.
- Name your campaign as desired and you'll be good to go!
With full control over your ad campaigns, you can choose how much to spend and how long to run your campaign for. Indeed will bill you directly through your Indeed Employer account.
Want to know how your boost campaign performed? You now have access to an analytics dashboard on your Indeed Campaigns page. 📈
Any questions or concerns during this process? We're here to help! You can reach us as always at email@example.com.